android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > Samsung > Samsung T10

Old 04-16-2009, 04:12 PM

Default Got a YP-T10(MTP). I live in England, UK. Which is the best firmware?How to change it

Hello! How are you?

I got my YP-T10 (MTP) 8GB in England, UK. I live in England, UK. The full model name at the back of the YP-T10 is YP-T10JCB/XEU. Got a YP-T10(MTP) 8GB. Which is the best firmware version for me? How to change it?

I have found my YP-T10 does not work in for example, in public libraries, it does not charge & I cannot find the drive for my YP-T10 (MTP) on the computer under my computer, is it because it is MTP? At the moment, I can receive RDS.

How about UMS? At the moment, my Firmware Version is 3.03 EU 2008. 4. 22

However, the YP-T10 works normally at my home laptop running Windows Vista.

What is the best firmware version for me? I have read that the Korean version supports synchronized lyrics, that is a good function or feature to have to be able to display lyrics while I am listening to songs. How does it work? Is it for any mp3s? What languages of lyrics?

What is the best firmware version for me? How can I change it?

Thank you in advance for your help. I am waiting for your help, please.

Last edited by easynow8; 04-16-2009 at 04:14 PM. Reason: check

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 04-17-2009, 07:56 AM

I just swapped mine from MPT to UMS Korean (3.03) flavor. It is my understanding that the new firmwares are good for all the T10 players now (mine is t10jab/xaa). I could not really get the firmware to flash over until I followed the sticky steps to get Windows (XP for me) to load the drivers as outlined. Once done I manually copied my rom files to both the root and system folders. Waited for windows and the player to have any messages for me, then unplugged and rebooted the player off the cable and it went really sweet.

Old 04-19-2009, 03:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4kmetoo View Post
I just swapped mine from MPT to UMS Korean (3.03) flavor. It is my understanding that the new firmwares are good for all the T10 players now (mine is t10jab/xaa). I could not really get the firmware to flash over until I followed the sticky steps to get Windows (XP for me) to load the drivers as outlined. Once done I manually copied my rom files to both the root and system folders. Waited for windows and the player to have any messages for me, then unplugged and rebooted the player off the cable and it went really sweet.

You must update to 3.06, The MTP EU firmware supports RDS but the
MSC software does not, I have posted a easy way to Flash the T10, I don't think I have a copy of the article due to my hard drive crash, but you should find it here as I have posted it a few times.

You will find the other comercial PC system will not let the T10 work as they block the drivers from installing.