android
Old 04-22-2009, 03:07 PM

Yeah, the Sansa Clip is a better choice than the Fuze if you want it for jogging or working out. The Clip is very small, less than 1 oz. and has the built-in clip. The Fuze is a little on the heavy side for exercising and you would have to buy some case or armband, which just adds more bulk and weight.

My 4GB Fuze for 39.99 and the 8GB card for 15.00 is a great combo. 55 bucks for a 12GB player.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 04-22-2009, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIX_MASTER_ICE View Post

My 4GB Fuze for 39.99 and the 8GB card for 15.00 is a great combo. 55 bucks for a 12GB player.
Where did you find a 4 gig Fuze for that price (refurb'ed I'm assuming), if I can ask? That might be the best fit for the "nice" player to have.

I know the Clip is the better exercising option, but I haven't been able to find one working in a b+m store display to play around with to see if I like it. That's how I got onto the Fuze in the first place, so I'm still straddling the fence.

Old 04-22-2009, 05:45 PM

they had those 4 gig Fuze refurbs at newegg for a long time before the refurb Zunes went on sale. my guess is thats where he may have picked it up. in blue and red, too. the red is nice. maybe they will return?

nice video review of the Sansa CLIP which gives a good idea of its features and functions. the actual review starts about 1/4 into the vid so FF as necessary

if you simply want to try a Clip and maybe make use of it for your workouts too, here is a 1 gig refurb for $15

http://www.buy.com/prod/sandisk-sans...210490112.html

been thinking about one myself for my treadmill time. but tbh the Fuze seems perfect. i just put it in my pocket and forget about it. don't even notice its there

Old 04-25-2009, 05:55 PM

I did indeed buy the 4GB Fuze @ newegg.com and it was refurbished. I got the blue for 39.99 with free shipping that they had available for a while. At that time the red was also 39.99, but curiously enough didn't have free shipping. I see those are no longer available @ newegg, but they do have a black 2GB listed for 29.99, but no free shipping. Looks like it's on backorder, however. Fuze certainly i sa great little player.

Last edited by MIX_MASTER_ICE; 04-25-2009 at 06:03 PM.