android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > SanDisk Sansa > Sansa Fuze

Old 05-04-2009, 01:08 PM

Default two problems im having with my fuze after firmware update

1. My fuze will always show that it is still charging and battery power is stuck at 98% according to windows. And 2. The info menu and battery meter always displays my battery at 20% less power then windows does. What is wrong with my fuze?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 05-04-2009, 01:18 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmansdc View Post
1. My fuze will always show that it is still charging and battery power is stuck at 98% according to windows. And 2. The info menu and battery meter always displays my battery at 20% less power then windows does. What is wrong with my fuze?
I would trust the Fuze's battery level on the info screen more than what Windows says it is. Are you plugged into a USB on the front or back of your computer? The ones on the back generally have more power. If you're using a laptop to charge it, make sure it's plugged in. I use a wall charger myself, only connecting to the computer when I am adding or subtracting content from the Fuze.

Old 05-04-2009, 03:54 PM
Ultra Senior Member

which firmware did you update to?

Old 05-04-2009, 07:55 PM

well now i accidentally used the fuze for five minutes with the headphone jack not all the way in and charged it for 40 minutes in msc mode and now the volume seems lower. Any suggestions? I would post on sandisks forums but my cell dont like that site for some reason.

Old 05-11-2009, 12:50 AM

Quote:
well now i accidentally used the fuze for five minutes with the headphone jack not all the way in and charged it for 40 minutes in msc mode and now the volume seems lower. Any suggestions? I would post on sandisks forums but my cell dont like that site for some reason.
I don't have my Fuze in front of me, but in settings there is a high, and normal volume out of the headphone jack, you might have or it might have switched the output from high to normal.

My player: Black View 8GB with an 8GB Transcend class 6 card, with clear hard case.

Old 05-12-2009, 06:45 AM

Quote:
my Fuze has done the same thing. i don't worry about it too much. it gets charged and stays that way. the 98% thing is recent, but i'm pretty sure was temporary and firmware related. i don't think anything is wrong with your fuze as long as the actual device is reading a 100% charge and its operationg normally