android
Old 06-20-2009, 11:39 AM

Default Buying P3 from Korea

If I were to buy it in Korea, what do I have to be concerned with? Warranty issues. Language. Any others?

And is it advisable?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 06-20-2009, 04:53 PM

well, are you in korea? if so, the I think it would be to your advantage to the the P3 from Korea... someone correct me if Im wrong, but I don't see any downsides...

Old 06-20-2009, 05:01 PM

If you don't live in Korea, you will pay a lot more to ship it to where ever you live.

Old 06-20-2009, 07:55 PM

Language isnt a Issue because all you have to do is go to settings and change it to English. I recommend buying from www.auction.co.kr. They have the cheapest prices because I went to several stores to see the prices for the 32g version and theirs was 50,000 korean won cheaper (about 40 USD). So if you have a Korean friend that can help you buy it then I recommend purchasing your P3 there ^_^;; Best of luck!

Old 06-21-2009, 02:53 PM

I'll be flying there soon. But, I've don't have any Korean friend unfortunately which means i can't even navigate that website.

Old 06-22-2009, 03:29 PM

Sounds good to me, plus the joy of those asian countries is they usually price much better than over in North America (at least they did in Japan, so I'm not really sure how that compares) but I'd imagine it must be mildly similar. I'm definately jelous, it'd be nice to get from the source

Old 06-22-2009, 03:45 PM

My friend went to Korea a few months ago during March Break. He bought his P3 for $150 US at the air port. He still has it now and I wish I was him : P Pretty worth it now downsides. Just change the language. If you're concerned with the manuals and paper because I think he told me it came in Korean.

Old 06-23-2009, 08:58 PM

^ I guess the airport is a good choice to buy Duty Free and at a cheaper price but I'm not sure they will carry the 32G. Usually airports have a limited selection.. probably only 8G.. I wish you luck..

Old 07-03-2009, 12:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by V3ndetta View Post
My friend went to Korea a few months ago during March Break. He bought his P3 for $150 US at the air port. He still has it now and I wish I was him : P Pretty worth it now downsides. Just change the language. If you're concerned with the manuals and paper because I think he told me it came in Korean.
That's real cheap! Did he get the 4/8 gb?