android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > Samsung > Samsung P3

Old 07-04-2009, 08:23 PM

Exclamation Can someone PLEASE upload the "CONFIG" and "SYSTEM" Folder from their P3!

Can someone PLEASE upload the "CONFIG" and "SYSTEM" Folder from their P3! I had my P3 for only a day and it froze and the content of thoes folders are gone, including all my media on it. It says I have music and videos on it because it still shows the space i used up but when I go to my music, video, orr anything it say "no file". I am almost crying now Ive been waiting for a P3 since November and this happed.

PLEASE upolad these files for me ill appresiate it.

PLEASE!!!

there was also a single file on the p3 (p3\internal storage) plz can you upload that too

Last edited by iOsasu; 07-04-2009 at 08:47 PM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 07-04-2009, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iOsasu View Post
Can someone PLEASE upload the "CONFIG" and "SYSTEM" Folder from their P3! I had my P3 for only a day and it froze and the content of thoes folders are gone, including all my media on it. It says I have music and videos on it because it still shows the space i used up but when I go to my music, video, orr anything it say "no file". I am almost crying now Ive been waiting for a P3 since November and this happed.

PLEASE upolad these files for me ill appresiate it.

PLEASE!!!

there was also a single file on the p3 (p3\internal storage) plz can you upload that too
Electron already hooked you up on the other site and you reported back that your p3 is now up and running again.

You might have editted your post to update everyone here that doesn't frequent the other forum that you are good to go now.

Old 07-05-2009, 06:38 AM

just push the reset button?

Old 07-06-2009, 11:01 AM

if it's still showing that the space is used up, this might seem uber noobish but have you set your folder view to view hidden folders? I only say this because I had the same type of problem in a different MP3, it had corrupted memory and once I fixed it and loaded on some new tunes, I can't see my music folder unless I have hidden folders turned on. Weird I know, but you might want to check that out, might have some memory issues which are an easy fix.
"How selfish soever man may be supposed, there are evidently some principles in his nature, which interest him in the fortunes of others, and render their happiness necessary to him, though he derives nothing from it..." - Adam Smith