android
Old 02-22-2008, 11:53 PM

Default suffling songs

Does anyone notice that when you suffle songs, and say that you start with your 1st song on ur list.. and then say you turn it off 15 mins later.. then when you turn it bak on, it goes to its last state, but when the song you were listening to when you turned it off finishes, the next song is the same song you started with.. and then it just repeats the same songs.. when its supposed to be shuffled..

Idunno If im the only one with this..
Just wondering if anyone eles has this problem?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 02-25-2008, 10:55 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by T10-User View Post
Does anyone notice that when you suffle songs, and say that you start with your 1st song on ur list.. and then say you turn it off 15 mins later.. then when you turn it bak on, it goes to its last state, but when the song you were listening to when you turned it off finishes, the next song is the same song you started with.. and then it just repeats the same songs.. when its supposed to be shuffled..

Not sure, but when Samsung releases a firmware update for the T10, it might be fixed.
Samsung Galaxy tab 2 7.0
Motorola Droid razr m

Old 03-12-2008, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T10-User View Post

yes I have noticed it, mine does the same thing. So switched my settings so it start up on the main menu instead of the last state

Old 07-10-2009, 07:58 AM

Hi, are you able to tell me how to shuffle all songs from all artists. I know if you press > when an artist is playing you can shuffle between their songs but not sure how to shuffle between all songs on E100 iriver????? any help would be really appreciated cause it's driving me crazy. cheers