android
Old 08-02-2009, 03:26 PM

Default Playlist Help...

What am I doing wrong here? I use Media Monkey to browse to my Fuze, choose the tracks to add to the list and then save it as .m3u to the player. It shows up but it is always empty when I try and load it on the Fuze. I've also loaded the playlist into Playlist Creator 3 to check that it has registered and it does display the correct file paths.

I've been trying for about 4 hours now and feel like giving up, I can't believe it is this difficult. The player is in MSC mode and I have files on the internal memory AND a memory card that I want to play at once from one playlist... is that what is causing the problems?

edit: I've tried it in MTP mode and in Media Monkey it shows up as an 8GB Sansa with 8GB Memory Card, when the memory card is 16gb. I've also tried Winamp, which for some reason doesn't show my music in folder structure or using tags. My music is all tagged and it leaves most of the artists blank. When I have made a playlist and saved it, it just copies all the tracks to the player again so that I have two versions and run out of space.

Last edited by Brodel; 08-02-2009 at 06:07 PM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 08-03-2009, 06:19 AM

This thread here worked for making playlists in MSC mode across internal memory and memory card.

http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum...light=playlist

I'm pretty amazed there isn't an easier way, although I should have researched playlists a bit more before making my purchase to be honest.