Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > SanDisk Sansa > Sansa Fuze

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-09-2009, 01:18 AM

Originally Posted by Hirudin View Post
That Woot deal (in the link in the OP) is a better deal IMO. You could get 3 full kits for less money (also, Woot seems to have them in stock). Not only will you get more, but the Belkin kits are not device-specific, so you will be able to use the actual AC adapter and DC transformer(?) with other USB devices (ike Popcorn talked about) AND the cables can be used to transfer data.

I bought 4 of the Belkin kits from a couple months ago. I wish I would have known about the Woot deal then, I would have saved ~$20.
Don't regret what wasn't there. I deal with Woot frequently. The email I got from them was dated July 27, 2009. That was the first day of the sale.

This is an unusual sale because Woot is a Deal-A-Day site. The few times they have had a sale like this was to close out their remaining inventory. I guess it means they finally ran out of e2xx series Sansas.

Out of boredom I once added up the stats on just the days I bought a Sansa of one type of the other, e2xx series or Clip. The total was over a quarter million units over seven days of sales.