android
Old 03-18-2008, 08:42 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Not loud at all. You feel it more than hear it. (But typically, you're going to be listening to music when using it, and so won't be hearing a click.)

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 03-18-2008, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikerman View Post
Not loud at all. You feel it more than hear it. (But typically, you're going to be listening to music when using it, and so won't be hearing a click.)
I was thinking more from a point of view of it maybe annoying other people, not annoying me.

In the same way that it does my head in when people write text messages with the keypad noises enabled on their phones!

It sounded quite loud on that review's YouTube vid.

Maybe I'll get one and use it to train my dog!

Last edited by ebyss; 03-18-2008 at 09:28 AM. Reason: Bad joke included

Old 07-16-2008, 05:30 AM

Yes, great review!! I love mine, as I upgraded from the creative MuVo 1 gb. It's a night and day difference, both feature wise and quatlity/feature wise. Sound is definitely better too. Great for CrossFit and running.

Thanks you to the administrators that keep up this website and to the firmware updates too. I just purchased mine and it came with .11 firmware. WTF?? You'd think product would be updated as they ship it out.

My one gripe so far...the spastic EQ dislpay. It is inaccurate and a waste. yes this is a minor gripe but I'm surprised I didn't see it mentioned yet. It sucks and doesn't represent the true EQ levels. If this could nbe update I would give it 10/10. Otherwise, Sandisk will have to settle with 9/10.

I was a distributor for SanDisk before mp3's became mainstream so this review is honest. Very nice!!!

Old 02-07-2009, 01:11 AM

Read the review last night and bought a black 2GB one today.

I had 2 BB gift cards totaling at $45 and was debating on whether I should add some money and get something better or get a clip. After seeing the size and simplicity I was sold.

I was looking for something to put on the side of my moto helmet for music while I ride and this fit the bill perfectly!

Old 02-07-2009, 06:40 AM

Nice photo... the Audio Technicas in the back look good as well.

Old 02-07-2009, 01:14 PM

Too my surprise the Clip powered those Technicas extremely well having more kick then my Auzentech Xplosion sound card.

In my last post I said I was debating on whether I should add some money and get something better or get a clip... Looks like I should have done that, and got a 4GB clip.

Old 08-16-2009, 06:38 PM

I just got a new Sansa Clip : D Like just opened it : D Silver its soo nicee and shiny! Letting it charge atm but I wanna just take it out and test out the music shud I just wait until its done? xP I got it on sale : ) Took advantage of the price matching : ) Futureshop was having it onesale for $49 4GB Clip and Bestbuy had it too and if i price match at bestbuy they'll give an extra 10% off : ) So I got like a double sale in one ; D Bestbuy sold it for $79 (N)

Old 08-16-2009, 06:58 PM

I have a question for all the clip owners, is it okay for the power and hold button to be loose?

Old 08-16-2009, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by V3ndetta View Post
I have a question for all the clip owners, is it okay for the power and hold button to be loose?
As long as it functions well, most are a little lose, so I wouldn't worry about it, of the 4 I have 3 of them have a little play in them and they all function fine.

abi >> | Forum Rules | Glossary | Why Rockbox | FLAC or MP3? | irc

Old 08-16-2009, 11:47 PM

thanks : ) it surely functions fine for me! OMG I Swear i'm in love with this player! It's cheap! and SOUNDS AMAZING. It unlocks my monster turbines potential! No lies. I swear im going to save up and buy more ! I was stuck with my ipod touch for months, finally I've got a good quality player : ) btw is there any tips on saving battery life?

Old 08-17-2009, 08:23 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by V3ndetta View Post
thanks : ) it surely functions fine for me! OMG I Swear i'm in love with this player! It's cheap! and SOUNDS AMAZING. It unlocks my monster turbines potential! No lies. I swear im going to save up and buy more ! I was stuck with my ipod touch for months, finally I've got a good quality player : ) btw is there any tips on saving battery life?
Keep your backlight time short, and your screen brightness low(that's difficult if you use it outside a lot though). And don't use the custom EQ....not only does it not work very well, but it sucks more life from the battery.

Old 08-17-2009, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin the Martian View Post
Keep your backlight time short, and your screen brightness low(that's difficult if you use it outside a lot though). And don't use the custom EQ....not only does it not work very well, but it sucks more life from the battery.
Ohh okay! I used custom EQ no wonder it seemed to drain fast! I do'nt really understand how it works though.. i don't know what i'm increasing and stuff, but the one on the far left seems to be the bass? Or I could be wrong. But I can stick with the Jazz or the Normal : ) Thanks : )

BTW My silver clip from the top right corner going down diagonally it seems to have like a line going through it you can only tell if its in a certain angle but it, it has a tint one side is lighter then one side. Does every silver clip have this ?

Old 08-17-2009, 12:56 PM

Yeah, left is bass, right is treble.. middle is.. middle

Old 08-17-2009, 03:11 PM

Thannks : )

Tags
clip, review, sandisk, sansa, sansa clip