android
Old 06-19-2009, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MojoPatrol View Post
Ha ha ha, oh the need to for shiny toys, I hear ya. To clarify, Tiny in a positive OMG I'm glad I bought this kind of way? or tiny as in, man I wish the screen was bigger and I question this purchase kind of way? Ha ha ha, I only ask because I'm thinking of getting hold of some friends in the states and getting them to ship me one. I'm torn between the ability to have flash games to waste my time or just waiting for the Sony X-series and using the internet and YouTube functions to waste my time. So any sort of personal input to sway my choice would be positive.
Oh I've been saying that alot, Things always look bigger in the pictures to me.
The D2 was alot smaller than I realized, the Zune 80 was also smaller than I thought and so is the P3. I was expecting the P3 to be about the same size as the Zune.

Theres only one screen on the P3 that I think is too small for fingers and thats the EQ settings screen, but this could be fixed hopefully with firmware updates. But overall size isn't an issue with it.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 06-21-2009, 03:48 PM

Like many here, I've been waiting for months for the P3 to show up online. I finally was able to locate the 16 gig model at Fry's, but they are available for in-store purchase only. That would require a 200 mile drive from here. I finally decided to buy the Cowon S9 32 gig model from Amazon for $285.
I'm very, very happy that I did. I'm used to listening to the Sansa Clip, but I really think the S9 sounds quite a bit better. And it has a great equalizer, unlike the unusable Clip Eq. I'll Still use the Clip for walking, but the power, sound and amazing screen quality on the S9 is very much worth the price. Samsung waited too long, for whatever reason. I'm a Cowon convert.

Old 06-21-2009, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard A. View Post
Like many here, I've been waiting for months for the P3 to show up online. I finally was able to locate the 16 gig model at Fry's, but they are available for in-store purchase only. That would require a 200 mile drive from here. I finally decided to buy the Cowon S9 32 gig model from Amazon for $285.
I'm very, very happy that I did. I'm used to listening to the Sansa Clip, but I really think the S9 sounds quite a bit better. And it has a great equalizer, unlike the unusable Clip Eq. I'll Still use the Clip for walking, but the power, sound and amazing screen quality on the S9 is very much worth the price. Samsung waited too long, for whatever reason. I'm a Cowon convert.
Ok I'm tired of these. This is the p3 forum. No one gives a toss what you decided to get. Cowons are nice though.

Old 06-22-2009, 03:22 PM

Noooo! Another potential user falls to the Dark Side! *Throws his arms to the sky* Oh great Samsung Gods, plague his S9 with greasy finger prints on the touch screen and scratches on the plastic casing!

Ha ha ha, I'm kidding. Cowan's are nice but you know what they say, the best things are worth waiting for

Old 06-23-2009, 01:51 AM

Apple(bites peoples heads off for fun) , hey i saw them on dell.com but their more expensive than they are advertised on the offical samsung website, any idea when they will come out to local retailers in the US because i live in Houston and ive been lookin for a while now id rather buy it at the store than buy it online where i get it but either a. it will be defective and i cant get a refund or b. when it does break i probably won't be getting a warrenty on it. I wouldn't exactly say samsungs outa bussiness just yet it would be awsome if they use their HDTV brains into their players that'll give apple, sony, etc. a run for their money man since they make some of the best tvs on the planet, and like i said apple EVIL!!!! would I need to go to like best buy and see if they have it because i cant find it on their website ive even been lookin at circuit city(they only do online stuff now lol), frys', sears, walmart target nothin man its crazy ok why are we talking about the s9 r u guys crazy, man i hope i wont have to wait all the way to christmas for it that would suck

Old 06-23-2009, 08:21 AM

I don't think Best Buy would carry it. Too many Apple fanboys there. The only other MP3 player I have seen Best Buy carry (other than iPods) is the SanDisk Sansa. Other than that, it's all Apple for the most part.

Old 06-23-2009, 09:35 AM
Ultra Senior Member

BestBuy carries the P2 and the S3. I'll guess they don't carry the P3 because they have trouble selling their stock of P2s (for a higher price than the MSRP of the P3).

Old 06-23-2009, 03:33 PM

Ah OK. Every time I go to Best Buy, all I see is Apple and SanDisk.

Old 06-23-2009, 07:50 PM

Got my 8gb P3 last week from B&H Photo for $150.

Old 06-23-2009, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cazz View Post
Both Dell & Frys said the P3's are coming on-shore between 6/24-6/26.
I sure hope those delivery dates pan out. That's music to my ears. I ordered the 16 gig from Dell on sale ($155/free shipping). My patience will have paid off. Paying almost $85 more at Warehouse123 seems a bit steep.

Old 06-23-2009, 11:50 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Dell better get the 32gb in soon, I'm getting antsy!!!!

Old 08-19-2009, 10:26 PM

well I guess I'm lucky because I saw a P3 at Best Buy in CHINA!
I'm gonna get one doesn't matter 8, 16 or 32GB, because 2GB is enough for me!

Old 08-30-2009, 01:16 PM
Banned

Well! one of the p3's is in my hand haha