android
Old 09-14-2009, 01:59 AM

Default Cannot update firmware - please help

Has anyone in the US actually updated to SPINN firmware 2.0? I have been trying unsuccessfully to update using iriver plus 3. I keep getting the message "Network error. Please check network connection and try again." My network connection is fine, so that is not the problem. I even tried reinstalling iriver plus, but no luck.

I would try the separate "Firmware Updater", but the link on the iriver site is broken. I don't know where else to get it.

Is there another way to get the firmware update? The US iriver website is poorly made with broken links and little if any useful information. I would try the site mentioned in other posts, but I do not speak Korean and babelfish only goes so far in translation.

I am very slowly losing my mind trying to figure this out. Has anyone else figured out how to do this? And, if so, could you point me in the right direction?

It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 09-14-2009, 03:20 AM

it doesn't need the US Link site u can download from another site and update ur Iriver

Old 09-14-2009, 01:40 PM

Default Which website?

Thank you for the reply. Any idea what website I can go to? An address would be helpful. I keep ending up at either the US or Korean site.

Thanks.