android
Old 02-08-2009, 05:22 AM

Default Neither SMS nor Explorer find files on T9

Newly uploaded files are found in sms and windows-explorer, but not those which have been already uploaded some time ago. They're still on the T9 though. No new computer, firmware 1.68. I upgradet Windows Mediaplayer some days ago from 10 to version 11, but don't know how that should have an effect on the file-browser.

Any ideas?

thanks

Last edited by aki-108; 02-08-2009 at 07:30 AM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 02-09-2009, 07:01 PM

Cool T9B library no sync with SMS

I have the same problem...you may notice that the clock also resets itself often.Am running firmware 1.72US still. And haven't figured out how to restore the corupt library file yet. I use the file explorer on my T9B. Have found that I can re-create the original file folders w/ SMS, as I drop in new files they will mix into the correct folders as the lost songs...SMS doesn't see the lost files, but the T9B sees all the files (new and old). Because I keep everything in different folders I was able to use SMS to re-create that folder, then when I deleted the folder through SMS the missing contents was deleted aswell from the T9B. Then I reloaded the folder with all the songs...all ok. But if there is a large number of files, it's alot of work.

Old 02-10-2009, 07:06 AM

yeah it's really nasty. The songs that I uploaded the day before yesterday also don't show up any more in SMS, only on the T9. Means that uploading is ok, but as soon as I want to delete anything in the T9, I will have to format the thing and upload the whole load again. nasty.

Old 02-10-2009, 09:15 AM

Just did the low-level format that was suggested here by RCM and now everything seems to work. Let's wait a day or two :-)

It is recognized by XP as an external harddrive which it wasn't before. Still I transfer files via SMS because there it's possible to edit file-informations.

What I don't understand ... Media Player wants to "synchronize" the T9 now every time it's connected ... if I don't agree with that, will it still work with SMS

cheers

Old 02-10-2009, 03:48 PM

I upated my firmware from v1.72 to v1.80 and everything was restored...and is OK. di not loose my BT functions....don't forget there is a soft reset by holding "rec" and "menu" together.

Old 03-06-2009, 01:53 PM

Default Emodio

If you have any other problems download Emodio.

Go to

emodio.com

(not clickable)

and download free.

It needs u to remove SMS but thats fine cos it is basically the same.
I had trouble with videos, as it said Codec does not exist (?).
Very rarely have that problem.

Old 09-16-2009, 11:12 PM

Is there a link to the low level format? I did a search and can't find it and I am having this problem.

Thanks!