android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-24-2009, 08:44 AM

Default How to copy from T10 to PC?

Hi all,

My daughter has a T10 player; she has ripped heaps from CDs, but now she finds that having 17 songs all called "track 10" (she *is* ony 9) is a bit of a drag, and has asked me to "fix it". Rather than listening to every song, then re-ripping them from CD with tags, art and filename correct, I thought I'd just copy the entire contents and do it on my pc - I still have to listen to the songs, but I won't have to find the cd and rip it again. My problem is that I cannot copy FROM the T10 to my PC.

In SMS, the arrow that points to the PC from the player is greyed out, and I cannot access the device from either WMP or Explorer - the T10 appears in WMP (can't copy), but not at all in explorer.

According to SMS, the player is a YP-10[MTP], Firmware 1.15, Device Country Code EU. My pc has Win XP SP2, and WMP9.

I have waded through loads of posts on this forum, and nobody seems to be having the same problem. Everybody seems to say that WMP11 is needed - is that all I need to do to be able to copy from player to pc? I haven't bothered to do this before now because I use free (and superior) alternatives.

Any oldhands out there who can help this newb out?

TIA

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Tags
copy to pc, explorer, sms