android
Old 11-03-2009, 09:58 PM
Banned

Exclamation Bluetooth Help!

I've asked for a lot of help lately... lol. I'm trying to set up bluetooth with my mom and dads' phone so I can contact them. I type in the pin codes perfectly fine Problems: My P3 cannot find the phone via bluetooth but the phone can. When I type in the code on my P3 to pair it to the phone, it will randomly close the screen and the phone states; ' Device not ready for Pairing'. Is this because my battery is low or do I need some type of bluetooth firmware? Thanks.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 11-05-2009, 05:45 PM

well, make sure that you P3 is completely up to date as far as firmware goes. The finding part is done by the phone, not the P3, so set the P3 up using the phone, not the other way around. Also, two things to remember/check: Make sure your P3's bluetooth is on (obviously ) and in "discoverable" mode. Also remember to make sure that the Phone has enabled the P3 for use as a headset. I have found that sometimes they will pair just fine, but I still need to tell the phone to use the P3. hope this helps