android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > Samsung > Samsung T10

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-09-2009, 07:21 PM
ConfusedOne ConfusedOne is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 4
Default Problem with .svi playback and conversion on EmoDio

Hey everyone,

I just upgraded to Windows 7 (perhaps this affected what I'm experiencing), and I'm having trouble with EmoDio and video files. Firstly, when I play .svi files, they are all choppy and flashy (the same WORKING files I backed-up before I upgraded to W7). However, .avi files played perfectly on EmoDio.

To add onto this problem, when I convert new files from .svi to .avi, the colours are all messed up. For example, skin tone became blue for some odd reason and the whole background was dark instead of light.

I transferred the file to my T10 to see if it was just the player's problem, but the colours were messed up regardless. The video files that I imported (converted before upgrade) have the correct colours, but the playback on EmoDio is still choppy as described above.

Is there some kind of codec or update I am missing?

Thanks for the help!
Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

  #2  
Old 11-10-2009, 02:27 AM
zipdisk zipdisk is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Kapiti New Zealand
Posts: 142
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusedOne View Post
Hey everyone,

I just upgraded to Windows 7 (perhaps this affected what I'm experiencing), and I'm having trouble with EmoDio and video files. Firstly, when I play .svi files, they are all choppy and flashy (the same WORKING files I backed-up before I upgraded to W7). However, .avi files played perfectly on EmoDio.

To add onto this problem, when I convert new files from .svi to .avi, the colours are all messed up. For example, skin tone became blue for some odd reason and the whole background was dark instead of light.

I transferred the file to my T10 to see if it was just the player's problem, but the colours were messed up regardless. The video files that I imported (converted before upgrade) have the correct colours, but the playback on EmoDio is still choppy as described above.

Is there some kind of codec or update I am missing?

Thanks for the help!

Go onto the net and find vast collections of WIN 7 Codecs, you should find stacks of them


Here is one to try, K-Lite

http://www.codecguide.com/
Reply With Quote

  #3  
Old 11-20-2009, 10:01 PM
ConfusedOne ConfusedOne is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipdisk View Post
Go onto the net and find vast collections of WIN 7 Codecs, you should find stacks of them


Here is one to try, K-Lite

http://www.codecguide.com/
Thanks, I downloaded the most recent pack and it fixed the colour issue. The playback is still messed up on EmoDio but fine on the player. However, the audio is off-sync after conversion.
Reply With Quote

  #4  
Old 11-21-2009, 05:44 AM
zipdisk zipdisk is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Kapiti New Zealand
Posts: 142
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusedOne View Post
Thanks, I downloaded the most recent pack and it fixed the colour issue. The playback is still messed up on EmoDio but fine on the player. However, the audio is off-sync after conversion.


Use this one users are saying its great


http://download.videohelp.com/KissEnc/

Made for the T10.
Reply With Quote

  #5  
Old 11-27-2009, 04:05 PM
ConfusedOne ConfusedOne is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipdisk View Post
Use this one users are saying its great


http://download.videohelp.com/KissEnc/

Made for the T10.
Thanks. I tried the program, and unfortunately, after conversion I can't add the .svi file to EmoDio in order to transfer it to my T10.
Reply With Quote

  #6  
Old 11-29-2009, 10:00 PM
zipdisk zipdisk is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Kapiti New Zealand
Posts: 142
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusedOne View Post
Thanks. I tried the program, and unfortunately, after conversion I can't add the .svi file to EmoDio in order to transfer it to my T10.


Do not use EmoDio, just copy the file direct to the T10, EmoDio is not very good at all and filled with so many Bugs.


In fact from memory this will http://download.videohelp.com/KissEnc/ copy the fite direct to the T10.

If not just copy the .svi to the T10 Video folder.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:24 AM.