android
Old 11-12-2009, 12:48 PM

Talking My M1 is arrived!!!

My M1 is just arrived to me this afternoon (I'm form Italy and I bought it from Germany). I was very confused between M1 and Zune HD... Now I can only say one word... FANTASTIC!!!!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 11-12-2009, 02:06 PM

Can you check to see if it plays gapless in mp3 and gapless in WAV and FLAC.
Thanks!

Old 11-12-2009, 03:23 PM

I can tell you that it doesnt play gapless mp3's and wav's. At least not in the version 1.05, 1.08 and 1.10.

Old 11-12-2009, 03:49 PM

No, it doesn't play gapless. But I've noticed an issue with FLAC tags and cover arts. Anyone tried to put album art on a flac file into the M1? I had a p3 and there all was ok... probably it's a bug...

Old 11-12-2009, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdonati84 View Post
[...]But I've noticed an issue with FLAC tags and cover arts. Anyone tried to put album art on a flac file into the M1? I had a p3 and there all was ok... probably it's a bug...
FLAC works good. But I had some problems too with cover arts at v1.05. I took a picture of the Error:
It's like the main part of the picture hasn't been transfered, but you can see some fragments which seem to be right.
Do you mean that kind of problem?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.05Errors.jpg (55.3 KB, 40 views)

Old 11-12-2009, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fil View Post
FLAC works good. But I had some problems too with cover arts at v1.05. I took a picture of the Error:
It's like the main part of the picture hasn't been transfered, but you can see some fragments which seem to be right.
Do you mean that kind of problem?
Fil, what program did you use to tag your FLAC files? Because in v.1.10 my M1 didn't recognize album arts with FLAC files

Last edited by sdonati84; 11-15-2009 at 01:34 PM.

Old 11-12-2009, 05:02 PM

For me, everything is displayed as "unknown" for all files, but at least the MP3/Vorbis files have cover art.

I'm going to continue to complain about this crap meta-data/tag handling of the device until Samsung finally fixes it ... Not funny.

Old 11-15-2009, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsMB View Post
For me, everything is displayed as "unknown" for all files, but at least the MP3/Vorbis files have cover art.

I'm going to continue to complain about this crap meta-data/tag handling of the device until Samsung finally fixes it ... Not funny.
I think there is something wrong with your mp3s... al my mp3s are indexed correctly by the M1... The only bug is with FLAC files...

Old 11-18-2009, 03:17 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Please use english....

Old 11-23-2009, 03:31 AM

I would also like to know if they ship to Australia

Old 11-23-2009, 06:05 AM
ABI Invaluable

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_tumiwa View Post
Please use english....
I completely agree, forum rules specify that members use English, we have many members from around the world and in order to share information between each other one language was chosen. Your posts above have been deleted and pms sent, please conform to forum rules and feel free to PM each other in the language of your choice

abi >> | Forum Rules | Glossary | Why Rockbox | FLAC or MP3? | irc

Old 11-23-2009, 06:27 AM

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalkGood View Post
I completely agree, forum rules specify that members use English, we have many members from around the world and in order to share information between each other one language was chosen. Your posts above have been deleted and pm’s sent, please conform to forum rules and feel free to PM each other in the language of your choice
If you have read the thread I have started to write all in English. The only italian post was a reply to another user that was asking something to me in Italian. So I don't think I've been so wrong in writing a single answer in Italian. I think that what you've written in the post above is a bit excessive. It's not a problem... I think I'll create a forum/site specifically dedicated to m1 and I won't post anymore on this forum.

Last edited by sdonati84; 11-23-2009 at 07:14 AM.

Old 11-23-2009, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalkGood View Post
I completely agree, forum rules specify that members use English, we have many members from around the world and in order to share information between each other one language was chosen. Your posts above have been deleted and pms sent, please conform to forum rules and feel free to PM each other in the language of your choice
socciaa!ok but i don't speak good english,so i thinked that i can speak in another lenguage(italian).sdonati said that is exessive:it's true!(cerebroleso)

Old 11-23-2009, 01:41 PM

there is nothing excessive about following the rules.....
And Walkgood was extremely diplomatic about how he handled it.

Good luck on starting your own forum dude but compared to damn near EVERY other forum I have posted on this place is very nice. I hope your forum can be same.

Old 11-23-2009, 03:01 PM
ABI Invaluable

Quote:
If you have read the thread I have started to write all in English.
Yes I did read the thread and that's why I responded in kind and didn't just kill the whole thread.

Quote:
The only italian post was a reply to another user that was asking something to me in Italian. So I don't think I've been so wrong in writing a single answer in Italian. I think that what you've written in the post above is a bit excessive. It's not a problem... I think I'll create a forum/site specifically dedicated to m1 and I won't post anymore on this forum.
I speak English/Spanish, others speak German, while others French, Mandarin Chinese, Arabic, Portuguese, etc. etc. etc. ... (apologies to others that I didnt mention your language). If we don't have a common language and follow rules, the site would be cluster hectic place and if you let one go, many more will come and then they can say hey you let sdonati84 and france_mala get away with it Well regardless, good luck with the site and please abide by our forum rules if you wish to continue here.

abi >> | Forum Rules | Glossary | Why Rockbox | FLAC or MP3? | irc

Closed Thread