android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-05-2009, 03:55 PM

Default YP-T10 bookmarks hell yeah

Update:

The only thing so far to work for me is:

Using Microsoft Moviemaker and putting my mp3 on the audio timeline. Next, I created a black image in MS Paint and imported that as my video timelime. I expanded the image to fit the entire mp3 and merged that into a movie file.
I used - Video for Pocket PC (full-screen 218kbps) -

Next I used "Narvin's Method" to encode the file in the proper fool Samsung format.

Now I haven't tried any of my high quality audiobooks, the two I used were a pretty low bitrate. Either way the video is totally black and any high quality settings I put on will only effect the sound--I hope anyway.

By the way, I called the bums at Samsung asking why they didn't put in the bookmark feature. They bs'ed me and told me it was a hardware feature and not software so it couldn't be fixed with a firmware update. What a load of nonsense. I'll never buy anything from those useless fools again. Well anyway!

Hi fellas,

Since the Samsung bums didn't put bookmarking for mp3s, I was wondering if it's possible to convert mp3 to wmv so I can play the audiobook as video. This way i can use the video bookmark which will work out just right.

Thanks!

Last edited by ccarroll321; 12-07-2009 at 10:53 AM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]