android
Old 12-05-2009, 03:55 PM

Default YP-T10 bookmarks hell yeah

Update:

The only thing so far to work for me is:

Using Microsoft Moviemaker and putting my mp3 on the audio timeline. Next, I created a black image in MS Paint and imported that as my video timelime. I expanded the image to fit the entire mp3 and merged that into a movie file.
I used - Video for Pocket PC (full-screen 218kbps) -

Next I used "Narvin's Method" to encode the file in the proper fool Samsung format.

Now I haven't tried any of my high quality audiobooks, the two I used were a pretty low bitrate. Either way the video is totally black and any high quality settings I put on will only effect the sound--I hope anyway.

By the way, I called the bums at Samsung asking why they didn't put in the bookmark feature. They bs'ed me and told me it was a hardware feature and not software so it couldn't be fixed with a firmware update. What a load of nonsense. I'll never buy anything from those useless fools again. Well anyway!

Hi fellas,

Since the Samsung bums didn't put bookmarking for mp3s, I was wondering if it's possible to convert mp3 to wmv so I can play the audiobook as video. This way i can use the video bookmark which will work out just right.

Thanks!

Last edited by ccarroll321; 12-07-2009 at 10:53 AM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 12-05-2009, 04:02 PM

You can try SUPER, it converts basically anything to anything.

Old 12-06-2009, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccarroll321 View Post
Hi fellas,

Since the Samsung bums didn't put bookmarking for mp3s, I was wondering if it's possible to convert mp3 to wmv so I can play the audiobook as video. This way i can use the video bookmark which will work out just right.

Thanks!

I just cant see how one can convert a Sound file into a Video.

You could split up the MP3's into sections, like Part 1, Part 2 etc.

Old 12-06-2009, 02:11 PM

Damn, there's gotta be a way to have blank video with the mp3 as the sound working.

Old 12-06-2009, 05:18 PM

yes there is. try using Windows Movie Maker, then hve a blank image and then adjust the duration of the image to the length of the MP3 file. i think you can import the MP3 file for the audio track. then save the movie file to the format that you want... then you will have to convert it to the .svi file format for the T-10. you cn reduce the file size by have the frame rate set to anything because it's to important and the audio to a reasonable quality setting.
good luck

Old 12-06-2009, 07:30 PM

That's good thinking. I'll try that out right now. Thanks!

Old 12-07-2009, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccarroll321 View Post
That's good thinking. I'll try that out right now. Thanks!

Yes but how can you bookmark a blank screen..?

Old 12-07-2009, 10:50 AM

I got it working. And hell yeah you can bookmark blank video. Bookmarking just saves your place in the audiobook. Now I can mark where I am (some audiobooks are very long--40+ hours) and listen to music then go back without the nonsense of fast forwarding.

The only thing so far to work for me is:

Using Microsoft Moviemaker and putting my mp3 on the audio timeline. Next, I created a black image in MS Paint and imported that as my video timelime. I expanded the image to fit the entire mp3 and merged that into a movie file.
I used - Video for Pocket PC (full-screen 218kbps) -

Next I used "Narvin's Method" to encode the file in the proper fool Samsung format.

Now I haven't tried any of my high quality audiobooks, the two I used were a pretty low bitrate. Either way the video is totally black and any high quality settings I put on will only effect the sound--I hope anyway.

Old 12-09-2009, 10:16 PM

This is the latest Video encoder and is made for the T10

http://download.videohelp.com/KissEnc/