android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > Samsung > Samsung P3

Old 12-23-2009, 07:13 AM

Default I don't understand the concept of "descriptive" topic titles

Hi im new here and yeah I have a problem... I got a samsung P3 as an early christmas present from my parents, and I screwed it all up. I hit format curious of what it did, ment to hit no when it asked me if I wanted to format it, and my thumb hit yes by mistake. So, the music, photos, videos arnt that big of a deal to get back, but how do I get back the games that were originally on the P3 that were deleted? If I could also get back the metronome that came with it that'd be nice to. So yeah, if I could get some help? I have to travel on christmas day for a long drive so it would be nice to have a few games to play. I did have an idea, is it possible to take one of the P3's that my sisters have, and make a copy of the game file on my computer for my P3?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 12-23-2009, 07:52 AM

I moved your thread to the p3 forums so that you'll get more response, now edit the title so that other members that use the search feature can easily find what they're looking for, in the future please use more care. Help is not an acceptable title ...

abi >> | Forum Rules | Glossary | Why Rockbox | FLAC or MP3? | irc

Old 12-23-2009, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76strad View Post
Hi im new here and yeah I have a problem... I got a samsung P3 as an early christmas present from my parents, and I screwed it all up. I hit format curious of what it did, ment to hit no when it asked me if I wanted to format it, and my thumb hit yes by mistake. So, the music, photos, videos arnt that big of a deal to get back, but how do I get back the games that were originally on the P3 that were deleted? If I could also get back the metronome that came with it that'd be nice to. So yeah, if I could get some help? I have to travel on christmas day for a long drive so it would be nice to have a few games to play. I did have an idea, is it possible to take one of the P3's that my sisters have, and make a copy of the game file on my computer for my P3?
yes you can copy from another p3.

You can also find links to all the games and original files somewhere on this forum.

Also a subject line of "Reformat Problem, help requested" or something of the like would be much more informative. Just saying help, tells us nothing beyond the fact that you feel distressed about something. But as far as what...... Who knows.

Old 12-23-2009, 09:31 AM
Banned

Yeah, the link to the original games is around somewhere - or you can just copy them from another P3.

Old 12-23-2009, 09:43 AM

http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum...ad.php?t=32690

look in the P3 section of the first post in this thread.