android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > Creative > Zen X-Fi2

Old 01-04-2010, 01:06 AM

Huuummm thanks Sky..............yeah i tried mixing up the cables no go my cable works fine fith the vision m just doesnt seem to wanna work with teh x-fi2!! I don't have to change teh colors at all to make it work with teh vison m.. see my problem is i live in Canada and can't even get buy the av cables from creative cos they don't ship here so im forced to shop on ebay an d there no offcial creative cables there!!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 01-04-2010, 01:21 AM

You should try at your local electronics shop...just look for the kind off cable I mentioned.

Make sure it's cheap so you don't end up loosing a load of $.

Sorry to hear about your scenario but trial & error seems to be the only option left.

Side-Notes - You've checked the Video-Out settings in your players settings? Switched between PAL & NTSC? NTSC is the one for you but maybe try PAL who knows it might work.

Also, you have to manually enable TV-Out in this player....

eg. when you launch a video, at the bottom you have the controls play, pause,rewind, fast forward next to that is the Av-Out. You gotta press that only then will it send Video signals out.

Hope your doing that?

Coz Video-Out doesn't work automatically for this player like it did for the Vision:M.

Old 01-04-2010, 02:07 AM

yeah i have it set to ntsc and i love the little av out button ..i've got an old vision m wire here and i cut it so im trying different splicings hoping maybe that will work!! If i haven't said it b4 this a great site!

Old 01-04-2010, 04:27 AM

Well after hit and miss.. i cut and respliced my old vision m wire .. i had to switch the ground and video and now it works fine.....thanks to all who helped out~!