android
Old 08-06-2009, 11:23 AM

Default Making Playlists after recording from line-in?

Since I don't own a computer I'm recording diretly from a cd player to the pilot using the line-in feaure but don't know how or if you can create a playlist from there. Would anybody know how to do that?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 01-24-2010, 11:25 PM

You don't have a computer and you're posting comments? I don't believe you.

Old 01-24-2010, 11:39 PM

Yes it's called Webtv or more specfically MSNTV2 which allows HSI use for web browsing, email, etc. No hard drive tho and is not a 'real' computer but cannot ever getting hacked or get viruses and initial box cost is cheap and using a flat screen tv as the monitor which is good. Had a 'real' computer for 1 mth that I bought used and sold it for $50 more than what I got it for and just not that much into computer tech stuff and possibly would get a netbook one day but do enjoy this webtv with hsi. It's simple + cheap with 0 problems and does 99% of what I need it to do. Yes sometimes I have to make a trip to the library but there's an upscale town nearby with one that has lcd screens and allows mp3, cd/dvd downloading.

Old 01-25-2010, 12:01 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by David K View Post
You don't have a computer and you're posting comments? I don't believe you.
That may be the dumbest statement I've heard all week, considering you can go online with game consoles, cell phones, and just about everything else nowadays. Even if LittleBigToe didn't have a computer, who's to say that he(or is it she?) couldn't post on a friend's computer, or indeed one in a library, if not on an Xbox, PS3, or cell phone?
/rant