android
Old 08-09-2009, 10:30 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by noboy View Post
Hi there. Does this work for Creative Zen Mozaic EZ-300? The video file that I have encoded using XMedia Recode appears in my video folder in Windows Explorer and in Creative Centrale but not in the mp3 player. Please help.
I have a Mozaic, and you really want to put videos on yours, more power to ya. Hope you have really good eyes, or access to someone's reading glasses.....that's an itty bitty screen. I wish you luck though....I'll stick to just using mine for audio.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 02-02-2010, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joergnapp View Post
I recommend XMedia Recode for converting videos for the Mozaic. In my opinion, the user interface is much tidyer than SUPER's. The background workers are the same (like ffmpeg etc), so the results should be compareable.

XMedia Recode is available at http://www.xmedia-recode.de. The web site is only in German, but the program itself comes with different languages. It even has a portable version, so it can be used without an installation.

The program comes with different presets for MP3 players. Unfortunately, the current version doesn't ship with one for the Mozaic, but I created one. Download the attached ZIP file, unpack it, and copy the contained file named Creative_Zen_Mozaic.ini to C:\Program Files\XMedia Recode\Profile. After this procedure, the Profile for the Mozaic will show up.

The format for video and audio (m-jpeg resp. mp3) can't be changed, but you can adjust for example frame or sample rate on the respective video and autio tabs. XMedia Recode can convert plain files as well as (unprotected) DVDs.

Thx for this program, Super was too big for me i have a doubt, is there an option for high quality or top quality? id like to improve my videos before encoding them. Salu2

Tags
bitrate, encoding, mozaic, super, video