android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-09-2010, 06:18 PM

Don't mean to be a pain here, but is it possible to add better functions, such as movement of the trigger, ammo that runs out, reloading, and for the rifles, auto firing while the trigger is held, semi when it is tapped, etc.?

What you've got so far is awesome, but it leaves me wanting.

Disclaimer:
Also, I'm not a programmer, so if I don't have a clue about what can/cannot be done, feel free to be brutally honest.

Nick

Edit: Also, the sound for the shotgun is kind of weak, and the shotgun you chose isn't an actual gun. It's an airsoft shotgun. It's an m47. I'd suggest a Mossberg 500 or Remington 870.

Also, for trigger movement, you could change the background when the trigger is tapped to the same gun with the trigger depressed and a muzzle flash, then change it back.

Edit x2: I'm picking this up. I don't know much about programming, but I've changed all the guns and sounds and stuff already, so I think I might be able to do this. I'm going to try to make some of my suggestions happen and upload the progress on here. I've got A desert Eagle, AK 47, Spas 12 and Barrett 50 cal right now. They've got good sounds too. A good resource for sounds is fpsbanana. Go to the skins section for counter strike and there'll be sounds for tons of different gun included in the zip files. I want to add accellerometer firing as well, but I don't know about that yet, I'm still trying to figure it out.

Now, time to make the guns move. Wish me luck.

Last edited by nikc4; 03-11-2010 at 07:22 AM. Reason: Added some thoughts