android
Old 04-10-2010, 08:26 PM

Default p3 problem

Hey guys, i bought the yepp p3 in july last year (2009), and the sales person had told me if there were any problems it would be covered under international warranty. After bringing it back from Korea, i hadn't used it for over a total of 15 hours over 1 month. However, after two months the application by touching the top menu button, showing another bar, then the choice to choose whether the music should be played throughout the speakers, earphones or on auto application button did not work. The touch detection seemed to be not working around that area as it did not allow applications from the options button near that area whilst playing music did not work. Instead, it kept on turning on the bluetooth application or locked the screen. In Australia i noticed that samsung mp3s weren't even sold here and the fact that the servicing would not be covered. I did not use it after then till this year in March when i tried turning it on and now the top half of the screen seems to be less detective and most applications cannot be entered very well.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 04-10-2010, 11:41 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Either try to reflash the firmware, or send it in for repair.

Old 04-11-2010, 12:11 AM

nothing happens, lol. seems like a few people are having problems with their screen sigh*. I gave it to someone when they go to korea they'll take it to the store for me lol.