android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-13-2010, 02:14 AM

Hi pritchard92!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pritchard92 View Post
I'm furious. I plug it in to update music, or re-sync songs aftering update their ID3 tags. It goes okay. I disconnect. It says it's updating the library. Then - Nothing. No reset, doesn't charge. Just a black screen, and reset button that obviously does nothing, even when I hear the click.

The first one I sent back to play.com who replaced it, eventually. But after this, I'm sick of it breaking.

Anyone have any idea on how to fix this? If not:

What else is there in the market? Cowon S9 - a bit too expensive, and it uses mainly MTP (I'm on linux - dodgy compatibility there). Ipod Touch - wouldnt touch it with a barge pole tbh. Samsung P3 - ehm, no thanks.

Ideas?
Thanks.
Sorry to hear that - the same happened to me last Saturday. My player was 1 week old then and before it worked perfectly well. I contacted Samsung-support, but all they said was, that I should return it - so I do now.

However I'm using a SanDisk Fuze player with the same machine and there never was any similar problem like that with Samsung. So I guess it has something to do with the player itself...

Good luck!