android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > Creative > Zen X-Fi2

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-14-2010, 11:18 AM

Well just got my player today, works like a charm, touchscreen isn't as unbearable as people make it out to be, i seem to be using it perfectly fine with minimal pressure however i dislike the fact that i sometimes click into something i didn't wanna go into T_T

no random shutdown, screens great, with a screen cover more protective.
Sounds great with X-FI on at 75%, you can notice the difference when you turn it on and off more clarity, expander is on 0.

used handbrake, video playback is fine, no broken pixels, colours are nice, however my video is somewhat static when volumes at 12, maybe on the converter the bitrate may be a tad too high but other than that i can just play around with the program and it should be great!

ID3 tags and sorting the mp3's i have never really bugged me, i mean my old iPOD most the songs had unknown artist, im not picky and i don't really care about album art since most the time the player will be in my pocket.

The lock feature is kinda annoying, sometimes if i drag it too fast it just resets >_> but then again just need to practise on it. other than that completely satisfied great purchase for only 130 AUD (8gb)