android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-15-2010, 12:42 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HankB View Post
I've had one or two lockups using the OF. I also find OF frequently locked up if I leave it plugged in overnight. Upon unplugging, it presents a white screen and I need to hold the power button for a long enough time to power it down. I suppose the latter could be due to running Linux on the host PC, but I never had that problem with a C280 using OF or Rockbox.

In the months I used that version of Rockbox on my V1 Fuze, I think it locked up once.
Interesting. The white screen presumably is your Fuze.... maybe I'm lucky, but I only had the white screen 2 or 3 times in the 11 months I had my Fuze(which was a V1).

But I have always been a proponent of only plugging into the computer to add/remove content....I prefer to charge from the wall, and the Sansa players in particular charge faster that way, because the screen doesn't stay on for that hour or so it does when you charge from the computer. Also, I never run my players down below 50% charge, so it doesn't take long to recharge, either.