android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-10-2010, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett_val View Post
Well I don't think it's too fast actually, the game has to be a little hard to play don't it But it would be nice if you could select the game speed in a menu.

What I do miss is levels, preconfigured levels so that when you fail, you'll know what to expect when you try it again.

But this game has been on ice for a while, and on top of that, I thought Habhome is away for a few months, and has a lot of other work on his mind anyway.
I guess that you both could improve this game if you ask Habhome for permission.. but I'm sure he doesn't mind as long as you give him the approporiate credits.
I'm not sure how this old version runs, I've made lots of changes to the one on my PC, but mostly just broken the game so it's not working "smoothly" at all. I remember this one being a bit jerky though.
As it is now I will be busy all through July with no dev time whatsoever, after that I have a small opening only to get busy soon after with a trip and then University after that. But as Brett said, you can feel free to improve this game, I threw this out here as a Proof-Of-Concept to get the ball rolling. Now I've got hooked on another project which will take quite some time to finish.
I'd like to be a part of the dev team though when I have time, to give ideas/advice/critic/whatever, to help out. And that's it for my visit here. *runs to his other business*
Like my work? Tell your friends. Don't like it? Tell me so I can improve. ^.^