android
Old 04-13-2010, 10:04 PM

Smile Pushbox level 12

Anyone know how to complete this level? After I get all the boxes filled it doesn't go to the next level.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 04-14-2010, 03:03 AM

I do not know, I'm at this level and I have not tried it yet.
I do not think the game is finished, otherwise the game would put an end's message, it is rather a good set of good quality. Your reader should bugue.

Old 04-14-2010, 03:44 AM

It's probably a bug which we can't resolve here since it is Creative's own game so we don't have access to the source code.
(Moving this thread out of Downloads as it's not supposed to be in there)
Like my work? Tell your friends. Don't like it? Tell me so I can improve. ^.^

Old 04-14-2010, 05:02 AM

Chee Keong said something about this in Creative ZEN X-Fi2 Firmware 1.12.08!!!

Both of us have sent messages to Creative about it, and they say they're aware of it/working on it/blah blah blah. Don't expect it to be fixed any time soon I'd guess.

Old 04-22-2010, 09:59 AM

Magic upon my x-fi2!
I was able to get to lvl 13 of this game, by a strange way, i would say.
After i completed the lvl 12 i challenged my friend to try for the lvl 11 (used the lvl menu to select it) and then, after he finished it the game jumped for lvl 13.

I haven't tried to play it yet nor i know what's the final lvl. I wasn't able to get any pic at this time and i'll do it later if meanwhile no one confirms this 'trick'.

EDIT: Found bug on level 18 where the player is outside the playable zone and if he exits the screen the game will close.

Can't get any pics... my camera is old and sucks for macro shots.

Last edited by sYlt; 04-22-2010 at 12:50 PM.

Old 04-22-2010, 02:50 PM

I think the issue in lvl 12 is the fact they've placed a movable object among all the crates, and the game finishes when all of the moveables are in "fitted" position, which that one never can become.

Old 04-22-2010, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habhome View Post
I think the issue in lvl 12 is the fact they've placed a movable object among all the crates, and the game finishes when all of the moveables are in "fitted" position, which that one never can become.
Yes that seems to be the problem, but as u read above there's a way to 'bypass' that problem. What i can't figure out is lvl 18.

Old 04-22-2010, 03:09 PM

Yes I read that, though I still haven't had time to really figure out lvl12, I'm stuck in a loop where I constantly do the same which I know won't work xD

Old 04-22-2010, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habhome View Post
Yes I read that, though I still haven't had time to really figure out lvl12, I'm stuck in a loop where I constantly do the same which I know won't work xD
If u need any help just say =P

EDIT: Somehow, playing a random previous lvl fixed the problem on lvl 18. Weird bugs for sure!

EDIT2: Good lord this lvl is way too buggy to play, reset function doesn't work properly, and u don't always start on the same place (random).

Last edited by sYlt; 04-22-2010 at 04:15 PM.

Old 04-22-2010, 04:20 PM

Sounds like this game has it's own fair share of bugs, just like the ones we create =P xD

Old 04-22-2010, 04:56 PM

I tried your trick with no luck.
I also tried arranging lvl 12 in what should be completed, and then switching back to 11 and doing it again, just to see if somehow it would remember what I had done in 12 or something and skip to 13. Nothing on mine.

Maybe you could post your PushBox .lua files for us? xD Then we can load up your save ourselves. Kinda a way for the community to bypass lvl 12 for now until a real fix comes.

Old 04-23-2010, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Ri View Post
I tried your trick with no luck.
I also tried arranging lvl 12 in what should be completed, and then switching back to 11 and doing it again, just to see if somehow it would remember what I had done in 12 or something and skip to 13. Nothing on mine.

Maybe you could post your PushBox .lua files for us? xD Then we can load up your save ourselves. Kinda a way for the community to bypass lvl 12 for now until a real fix comes.
Here's the save file, just extract to the folder and replace it for the old one.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4012390/SAVE.zip

Old 04-24-2010, 03:01 PM

sYlt thanks for save lua
I play to level 20 then it goes back to level 1

And yes there are odd errors in level 18

Old 08-09-2010, 08:28 PM

I would suggest closing this thread since Creative has fixed this error.

Old 08-10-2010, 04:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chee Keong View Post
I would suggest closing this thread since Creative has fixed this error.
Not really necessary to close a thread just because the issue is resolved. Since it has been fixed people will most likely not post in the thread anyway. If you for example hadn't posted this thread would have been pretty far back and non-noticeable. But since it's now been bumped up with your post I guess it's easiest to just clearly state:

The issue of the level 12 Pushbox bug has been resolved. Download the latest firmware to be certain that it is fixed on your player.

And close the thread for further discussion so it will leave room for more recent topics on the first page.

Closed Thread