android
Old 01-11-2009, 02:47 PM

Default P3 Flash Apps/Bluewave Requests

Was thinking, that these would make the p3 like the greatest player in the world.Listen up Samsung.

Bluewave
-Playlist Creator->Perminent Save(Including Folder/artist/genre/album add)
-A WORKING Recently Added/ played/ and playlist that keeps track of how many times you've played a song and updates WMP/ Media Mokey or Emodio that info
-An Automatic datacast downloader to the device whenever you have your player plugged in

Apps
-Adjustable Mic(For Concerts or other settings)
-GBA/GBC Emulator
-Add to the Contacts List (from the player)
-Folder copier/deleter
-Noise Cancelling (could be done through mic then the app would invert the sound then play that and the music through the headphones)
-ID3 Tag Editor w/ File Rename
-Search Function
-Picture Editor
-Music Quiz
-A DJ Mixer and save (allowing 2 tracks to be played at once, edited, ab, and beat detection)
-Guitar Hero or DDR. Ps. I really wanna play Pokemon.

Some of these apps could be done by bluewave, I just figured we could do them too. Feel free to add if you like.

SDK!!!!!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 01-12-2009, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggleboy711 View Post
Was thinking, that these would make the p3 like the greatest player in the world.Listen up Samsung.

Ps. I really wanna play Pokemon.
LOL.
I wanna see a different menu type instead of icons. Don't get me wrong I like the icons and all, but I just think it would be more interesting to make the menu a picture, maybe a table with a bunch of things all over it that you could touch (for instance, you can touch headphones for the music menu or a tv screen for videos or a camera for pictures or a P3 player for settings....) I think it would be different but cooler because it's something new and I don't think there would be anything like it out there.

Old 01-13-2009, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kibbanugget View Post
LOL.
I wanna see a different menu type instead of icons. Don't get me wrong I like the icons and all, but I just think it would be more interesting to make the menu a picture, maybe a table with a bunch of things all over it that you could touch (for instance, you can touch headphones for the music menu or a tv screen for videos or a camera for pictures or a P3 player for settings....) I think it would be different but cooler because it's something new and I don't think there would be anything like it out there.
You can do that with emodio (When the P3 comes out) and you can even do that with the P2 now.

Old 01-13-2009, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iOsasu View Post
You can do that with emodio (When the P3 comes out) and you can even do that with the P2 now.
Yea I know that already. I guess I wasn't too clear about what I meant. I meant that the P3 should offer a completely new type of main menu browsing. I guess it's hard to explain in words but I'll try my best. The way I think of this new type of menu would be like an app (maybe flash???) that acts as a menu. It has different areas you can go to. Think of what you see is like a bed room that has random things throughout it. Lets say there is a radio in the room. You touch the radio and you start listening to the radio. What if you wanted to watch a video, maybe there is a tv you can touch to watch it, or you wanted to turn on sleep so you touch the bed and the sleep options come up. This menu would be like a virtual room with things in it that correspond to something that the P3 offers on it. Again let's say you wanted to turn the brightness down, maybe you can touch a lamp in the room (I know the P3 already lets you touch a light bulb to change the settings.) Maybe they could integrate being able to move through the room by swiping your finger across the screen to look further left and right for different options...

Does this make sense? It's hard for me to explain.....

Old 01-13-2009, 07:28 PM

That's a pretty badass idea!

At least I think so

Old 01-13-2009, 10:47 PM

And some sexy girl in your room could be sitting on the edge of your bed and if you tap on her a password menu pops up.

SDK!!!!!

Old 01-14-2009, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kibbanugget View Post
Yea I know that already. I guess I wasn't too clear about what I meant. I meant that the P3 should offer a completely new type of main menu browsing. I guess it's hard to explain in words but I'll try my best. The way I think of this new type of menu would be like an app (maybe flash???) that acts as a menu. It has different areas you can go to. Think of what you see is like a bed room that has random things throughout it. Lets say there is a radio in the room. You touch the radio and you start listening to the radio. What if you wanted to watch a video, maybe there is a tv you can touch to watch it, or you wanted to turn on sleep so you touch the bed and the sleep options come up. This menu would be like a virtual room with things in it that correspond to something that the P3 offers on it. Again let's say you wanted to turn the brightness down, maybe you can touch a lamp in the room (I know the P3 already lets you touch a light bulb to change the settings.) Maybe they could integrate being able to move through the room by swiping your finger across the screen to look further left and right for different options...

Does this make sense? It's hard for me to explain.....
oh ok I get it now. That would be cool!

Old 05-07-2009, 08:33 AM

That would be so cool.. a virtual-inside-of-a-room.... so 4 walls and a space...with heaps of things to embed..hmm...maybe sammy's reading all this.. you should secure your IP :P

Old 02-26-2010, 12:18 PM

sounds like a good idea. maybe we should do a petition and send it to samsung, maybe then they might get of their arses and start making apps, icons and widgets for their P3

Old 03-23-2010, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by els236 View Post
sounds like a good idea. maybe we should do a petition and send it to samsung, maybe then they might get of their arses and start making apps, icons and widgets for their P3
Totally agree

Old 03-24-2010, 07:51 PM

I was looking for a DDR or Tap Tap Revolution flash app myself a week ago, but then I realized that it wouldn't work because the screen is not multitouch and if there is more than one step then it wouldn't work, you'd like, fail in 40 seconds lol

The noise cancelling feature would be awesome, but since I mostly keep my P3 in my pocket, there's not really a point.

A GBA emulator would rock my world

Old 09-03-2010, 04:23 PM

agreed with els236

Tags
p3 app requests