android
Old 11-15-2009, 09:31 PM

Default Replacement "button" on Creative Zen V

I have a Creative Zen V player which works great.... except that the button that is also the control stick is missing. The black square post is there, but it's awfully hard to reach with a fingernail. Anyone know where I can get a replacement?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 09-08-2010, 07:31 PM

Had the same problem and just sent mine off for repair to a company based here in the UK http://www.creativeparts.co.uk/
I couldn't find a related section for just the button control so emailed the guy who got back to me very quickly & quoted 10 to repair it - the quote I had from Creative's own site was 70!

As I've only just paid and posted my player will post a review of the service when I get my beloved player back!!

Old 09-15-2010, 03:39 PM

Follow up on http://www.creativeparts.co.uk

The owner Trevor was very helpful and after emailing him a couple of times with questions and sending payment, I posted my creative zen v plus on late friday by registered post for the on/off switch to be repaired and received it back today. The player was well packed and returned by registered post - it is back in perfect condition, the new on/off switch works just as it should so have no hesitation recommending them.

Whilst I was waiting for my zen to be fixed, that same Friday, I ordered the creative wired remote from Amazon which at the time I didn't realise was also a purchase from creativeparts 3rd party seller store - it arrived the next day! Had to wait until my zen returned before testing it out - and works beautifully!