android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-16-2010, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by No2iZod View Post
BTW, when replacing the HDD, what did you use? I think I read ppl used HDDs for iPod, are those the same size? How about laptop HDDs? And was it hard to crack the case open?
I sent mine out to be repaired due to a failed hard drive. I ended up upgrading the hard drive size and had the service company do the work for me with a (3) month warranty. I went to RapidRepair.com, which I highly recommend. I was find paying the price to have someone else do it. You can save ~$25-50 doing yourself, but you own all the risk.

Quote:
Last thing I was wondering about, what kind of case do you use? I had originally thought abo......hereby protecting the reported easily-scratchable Slider screen.
I have the Incipio metal slide case and found it to be very nice and sturdy. Very good quality and the company is reputable. I also have a sleak black silicon case (not the tough clunky one) which I currently use. I also have a screen protector film I added. Not sure of the manufacturer.

Quote:
OK, Z80 finally has enough charge to power on. Hmmm... don't see any EQ under Settings>Music, only Shuffle, Repeat, and Artists. I bet it is due to the firmware. It came with 2.5, and since I have not loaded the Zune app yet, it has not been updated. Was the EQ added in a FW update?
Upgrade to the new software and it should show up. You should also have games added too.
With knowledge, comes great power.
With power, comes great responsibility.
With responsibility, comes great wisdom.

Tags
2.5, application, zune 80