android
Old 08-03-2010, 08:34 PM

Unhappy Song Shuffling

The problem I find with this player, apart from the battery life and unresponsive controls when drive is nearly full (which are fixable in time) is the fact that I cannot shuffle between Artists.
I generally choose which song I wish to hear via the artist name rather than song and I like to shuffle between different artists songs from then on. BUT, with this player the only way for me to listen to multiple Artists is to go through the 'Songs' tab as the shuffle will only work in individual folders.
Does anybody else find this incredibly annoying?
Again, probably something that will never be amended as Firmware updates tend to only fix bugs rather than add new features. TBH, I would have seriously considered not buying this player if I had known prior.
Hopefully I've explained this properly, it sounded a little confusing reading it back.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 08-07-2010, 01:38 AM

Are you talking about the R0 or the R1? The two players are different enough that what works on one might not work on the other.

Old 08-10-2010, 02:29 PM

Oops, I should have mentioned! It's the YP-R1 that I have. I'm not sure if the R0 has the same 'problem'.
It seems due to lack of comment that not many people seem to find this factor annoying?

Old 09-27-2010, 08:23 AM

Hmm.... It's true, when you select an Artist/Album and hit play the Player will only play that Album/ Artist - the same as with Winamp or any other Mediaplayer. I think it's only rational, but you could try the search music function... or create a Playlist with all your music sortet by artists...

Tags
problem, shuffle