android
Old 01-26-2007, 09:04 PM

Default iRiver H10 20g detection problem

I just purchased an iRiver H10 20g from ebay and I cannot add music to it because it is not detected by the computer. It was detected and even loaded a few songs the first two times it was connected to the computer, but it is no longer detected. I used wmp10 to add the songs and upgraded to wmp11 after the detection problem started. Is there anything that can be done to solve this problem?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 02-08-2007, 08:12 PM

Lightbulb You have to boot in disk mode...then...

ok to boot in disk mode find a small thin object such as a paper clip or the lead to a mechanical pencil, and press it into the hole next to the hold button and earphones jack on top, it will reset the device, now plug it into the usb slot and the bottom of the iriver H10 and hold the O button whilst pressing power, until it says emergency connection, it should then be recognized in windows explorer, after that you have to use the drag and drop method (dragging files onto the device from your computer). once all the files you want on there are on there, you should download the program easyH10 which creates a database for it so it will function properly, otherwise you will have to access your music and what not from the browser on the device, and you cannot create playlists

need anything else get back to me at Gamerboy1991***********

Old 02-12-2007, 08:53 PM

Use the UMS trick to format your firmware, provided that you have 2.51.

Old 07-06-2008, 05:51 PM

could someone please tell me what ums trick is to format my h10

Old 01-13-2009, 04:49 PM

Connect to computer with USB cord, turn on iriver while holding the button on the face of the iriver that has the circle on it. (This is for the 5G model.)

Old 10-10-2010, 03:00 PM

i use windows 7 and the hold *o* and power up meth ppl sead it will only work for xp and it works fine for me useing windows 7

to reset irver that dont have reset button on top just go in settings extra and at bottom theres a reset settings or something ( at bottome of list ) just use that i had to cuz it would frezz every time i would go in music and works fin