android
Old 11-26-2010, 09:16 PM

Default Using Zune HD on a new computer

Hi everyone. Long time lurker here. I'm really hoping someone can help me with a very simple problem I'm having with my zune. I've used my zune without issues on my laptop for a year. In the past week, my laptop has had some problems (I have a broken hinge). A couple of months ago, I bought a netbook and since my laptop has been more or less out of commission, I decided to use my zune on the netbook. I installed the zune software and have wanted to do one thing; play the songs that are on the zune through the netbook. And that's where I'm running to the problem. Songs that are on the zune (that I can listen to fully without it being connected to anything at all), I can't listen to on the netbook. I only get 30 second previews of the songs. I can log into my account and everything looks normal, but it simply won't play anything beyond a 30 second preview.

I have no idea if this has anything to do with anything, but my laptop is running XP and the netbook has Windows 7 ultimate. Zune software is up to date on both.

Clearly I'm missing a setting or something, but I can't figure out what it is. Any help would be appreciated.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 11-26-2010, 10:31 PM

Crap. This was supposed to be on the Zune HD forum. Sorry about that!