android
Old 11-26-2010, 08:14 AM

Default ipa to swf

Hi, i looked around and checked the games all the other one posted but they all suck sorry but the resolution is to small in the most cases.
My question is there any way to convert itunes games or app wich were designed for touch screens into an flash file. ipa to swf because I want to play this i pod touch games like this skater game russian rulette or fruit ninja. the problem is not that i want FREE games i want GOOD games from itunes. if there is a way pls tell me.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 11-26-2010, 02:12 PM

ipa files can be written by adobe flash pro cs5 with iphone packager...so it must be something like flash but there is no converter....lookmaround in the forum...there is another thread which give you the same answere as i give you....

maybe you can import the files into flash pro and export as swf but iOS uses as 3.0 and flash player 10 the p3 only uses as2.0 and flash player 8....moreover, the p3 has no accelerometer, so the most apps would not work....

if you want to play this games:buy an iPod touch or you are happy with the flash games and use your p3 for what its made: for playing music and watching videos in high quality...

Old 11-28-2010, 08:05 AM

You bought the wrong device for games. Get an ipod.