android
Old 12-12-2010, 07:49 AM

Default iAudio 9 & ath m-50 volume problems

Hi im this is my first post and i got to say this is a wonderfull site you guys helped me alot

but i got an issue half a year ago i bought the ath-m50 from audio technica a absolute gorgeous piece of work for the price, but the main problem is, i bought the i audio 9 2 months ago i have the sony NWZ E-444 and after much experience it has a great ui but the volume is really really low especially for my headphones i can hear the train really well sometimes i can even hear whispers that's how freaking low it is.

So back to topic bought the iaudio 9 droped my music on it and hoped for a miracle and it's still to low i can still hear everything i tried alot of equalizer settings but stil to darn low i even bought fiio Amp works like a charm but i hate it that i have to carry extra wire and weight around so do you guys have any suggestion for me what i can do with my i audio 9 for the volume or could you suggest another mp3 with enough power, i gotta admit i hate apple to the core but the old school shuffle had enoug drive for my headphone to make me a little bit satisfied but like i said i hate apple .

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 12-12-2010, 08:37 AM
Banned

hi, in the comments of this review is the method I used to restore normal volume - just deleting a file and re-booting:

http://anythingbutipod.com/2010/02/c...dio-i9-review/

Old 12-12-2010, 08:42 AM
Ultra Senior Member

I think that's the wrong link.

Delete param.cfg from the i9's system folder and on next startup choose "worldwide" for region, not Europe.

Old 12-12-2010, 08:44 AM
Banned

fixed.

Old 12-12-2010, 08:54 AM

thanks fixed it but if you would suggest wich player has the most power and you can go all out money is not an issue