android
Old 01-11-2011, 03:03 PM

Help Keeping Your P3 Working Smoothly On A Mac.

I'll start off by saying yo, I have not been on a while... But I come back with some words of the wise. Back in the summer, My dad decides to get a mac. Our PC had stopped working. My P3 didn't work on it (I didn't find out for a couple months because I was out seshing the lakes and I lost it but...) Now My P3 has always had problems, I bought it refurbished it was always disconnecting, bluetooth didn't work and it was freezing like a bitch. Then when I got my new stero for Christmas, it continued it's never ending loop of f--king around. So I looked on the internet and got turned back to abi. I was reading a whole bunch of stuff about the USB. So, let's cut to the chase and I'll tell you how to run it on the latest OSX, these steps will tell you what not to do and what to do so you can have your Apple a day and truly keep the doctor away.
1. .M4A from iTunes doesn't work. Straight up. When you rip a CD it will be .M4a. When you buy music it will be .M4A. Samsung says every sound file will work, but they lied. This will pooch your whole system it will make tonnes of your tracks invisible, and lag the system.
2. Let it take 2 minutes to connect. The first time will show slight lag, but hey the Mac doesn't like Windows based products. The first time you eject, you'll get the DB missing riot. Plug it in again, and unplug. That easy, you'll have it.
3. If all else fails, re-format. Go to the library or something and reformat it on the PC (save your .mp3 or .wav or .wma music and flash games etc though) Delete your firmware and reinstall it. Also, delete your UCQ in the DNSE folder or else it will think there's nothing there.
4. Should be number one. MAKE SURE YOUR PC Connection IS ON UMS AT ALL TIMES. Don't know why they even added the other connection state, just screws it up even more, it won't change anything besides causing damage to your software. With a Mac P3, it takes roughly under 30 seconds to start up, this is normal.

Thank you for reading, post questions below and I'll get back ASAP.
MP3 Players: Samsung P3, LG Rumour Plus (My Phone) Sound: Coby Ear Jamz, Turtle Beach Earforce X12s, Skullcandy Titan Chromes, JVC Superbass DJ Headphones and Panasonic Ergofit, Panasonic Hifi Stereo System w/ 2 subwoofers. XBOX LIVE: THE FUTURISTICS

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]