android
Old 01-20-2011, 06:41 AM

Default Charging Creative Zen Vision: M PLEASE HELP

Hi all.

I jet off for a 26 hour flight in about 10 hours and am at my wits end regarding this new (second hand) Creative ZVM MP3 player I've just bought.

I have a wall adaptor which plugs into the DC 5V plug, a USB which plugs in as well and I have installed the software on my computer (Media Manager). I go to charge the damn thing via the wall adaptor and it turns on, I can browse the library and listen to anything I want, the light remains steady blue, and I am getting a power plug symbol at the top right hand corner of the screen (no battery symbol).

I left it like that all night last night (it says it only needs 2.5 hours to charge fully), and the minute I take the Wall adaptor out to go and listen to the music on the go, the player just blacks out and it looks as though it's dead. Was it actually charging at all?

In short, I am only able to work it when it's plugged into the wall. It's driving me crazy - if I have to go on a 26 hour flight from Australia to the USA without any music, I will murder somebody!!!

How do I get it to charge???

PLEASE HELP
GGC

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 01-20-2011, 01:16 PM
Ultra Senior Member

I hope you have bail money. The battery may be no good.