android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-21-2011, 05:10 AM

Default Question time!

I got some questions as a newbie WP7 user (I got the device for less than 1 day!!), here they are (and I might add some new ones when I stumble across something I don't get.).

1. When I go to the marketplace via my phone I see in the corner on the left bottom side "2 updates". It says I can update the Photo Sharing and the Network Profile applications. When I press the 'update all' I get "this item is not available from the Marketplace catalogue". What to do? I get the same error when I try to download something from the marketplace (However, I can download something from the marketplace when I already downloaded the same application via the pc)
2. When I download an application via the pc it says something like (the software is in Dutch so I give a rough translation) "the installation will start shortly". But nothing gets installed within 5 minutes. I can however install the app via the marketplace, but as stated at question number 1 I first have to download it via the pc. Is this common?
3. How to delete a document in office? I made a new OneNote file but the only thing I can do is pin it to start. The Documents of Word, Powerpoint and Excel however can be deleted.

My questions so far.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Tags
any questions