android
Old 02-08-2011, 11:21 PM

Default new cowon d3

Today my new cowon d3 arrived from jetmall and it is currently charging it initial time. The box that it came in was very plain and vanilla it did however come with 3.25 installed on it. Upon plugging it in to the wall initially it booted up however unlike the s9 or j3 I was not asked any setup questions it immediately booted up and I had to go into the setup menu to change some of the settings. Is this the norm on the d3? The d3 also came pre installed with an audio file from jack lee. was this installed on all d3's? So far it does.certainly seem a little sluggish at times, has anyone confirmed yet what processor the d3 is using?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 02-09-2011, 05:59 AM
Ultra Senior Member

The Jack Lee demo track comes on all Cowon players, he's something like the "official Cowon composer".

Most Cowon players can be reset to default values in the system menu, which leads you to the initial country selection. But as the D3 comes with four different firmware variants (and runs on Android, which is quite different to all other Cowon players), I guess you'd have to change the firmware version instead of being offered a country selection. Just a guess, though.