android
Old 02-27-2011, 11:36 PM

Default Returning 2nd Refurbed - Help Me Choose New Player

OK - Thought the replacement player was fine, but it DOES suffer from the same spaces between the front and back covers as the one that I returned last week. This one is actually worse, it is in three places. I did not notice the spaces until I had the player on in a dark room and saw the back light through three different areas of the player. I was going to keep it, but it crashed on me twice yesterday - Back it goes. I paid $50.00 for this 8gb player.

What do you think re: excess stock players that are new on Ebay? If I do decide to get one, which do you think is better?

4gb @ $43 - including the white one
or
8gb @ $65?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 02-28-2011, 07:24 AM
Ultra Senior Member

I'd say it seems like an omen, and you should get a Clip+ instead! (just kidding, I think you already have one).

I suppose theoretically one of the white ones could be the newest, and they do look nice. But 4GB or 8GB, it comes down to how much space do you want, and do you have microsdhc cards already? You have multiple players, so you don't need to try and stuff your whole library onto one player.

So I almost think I'd go for the white one, because they're uncommon. Scientific reasoning, no....lol.

Old 02-28-2011, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin the Martian View Post
I'd say it seems like an omen, and you should get a Clip+ instead! (just kidding, I think you already have one).

I suppose theoretically one of the white ones could be the newest, and they do look nice. But 4GB or 8GB, it comes down to how much space do you want, and do you have microsdhc cards already? You have multiple players, so you don't need to try and stuff your whole library onto one player.

So I almost think I'd go for the white one, because they're uncommon. Scientific reasoning, no....lol.
HAHAHA - I have a 4gb clip + LOVE it! I was just looking for a little larger player I have never used a memory card. The white one looks interesting - but only 4gb and was 59.00 (I think at Amaszon) - I didnt want to pay that much.. When I saw it for cheaper on Ebay --Good point about having multiple players.. yip I do! An ooooooooooomen, hmm.... thought of that too. Great scientic reasoning.

Old 03-01-2011, 03:07 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Get the white one and buy a 16gb card . if you want you can swap it between the clip and fuze

Old 03-01-2011, 07:39 AM

i got mine off ebay. search for a good seller, and go for it.
hope u wont have to return it this time. but seriously, i dont regret buying my Fuze V2 off ebay.