Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > SanDisk Sansa > Sansa View

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-10-2011, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by FalconFour View Post
If you're not sure what it's referring to, most of it is for techie's reference... if you just extract the folder somewhere and click One-Click UnBrick, it'll walk you through the process and catch any problems it runs into (and provide the solution).

So if you're not sure how to use (or get to) Device Manager, if you get up to the part where it needs that driver loaded, it'll ask "Do you want to open Device Manager? (y/n)", and you just answer "y". It'll open Device Manager, which avoids a bit of work There, you just find your "Tango Media Platform" (which will be pretty visible with a big "!" by it), right click it, select "Update Driver", and during the wizard you will enter the location of the extracted "Drivers" folder (using Browse). It'll ask "Hey, this is unsigned!", you say "Yes, I know, shut up and do it!", and then you can go back to One-Click UnBrick and press a key (remember to go back and hold Up on the View like it says before you press a key!).

Hopefully this helps! And thanks for the replies... I was getting a little down after several days with no posts positive or negative :P
You are not a famous song says.... It's about 4 days , the same day of your first post or the day after maybe, i follow your thread.. Last week i've buied a sansa view 32Gb for only 89 euros (and 10 of shipping)...a real bargain imho, and i was looking for a sansa view 32gb from ages....because now is discontinued i suppose.
I readen your tips but it's really more difficult that what seems to be. I have downloaded another libsub rar file from another website to install the Tango Digital media platform.. after a looong search over the net. Now, after i reboot in tango mode the one click program can't find my sansa view.
"Not found under USB\VID...07 ecc..." nor USb.(numbers).....dead!" You may need to install the drivers for the viewtool mode.

Maybe you can help us telling a step by step..making a video on youtube...
You have to disconnect the sansa to rejoin in Tango mode isn't it? the command line tips are not so clear...
Sorry for my english..i am italian.