android
Old 05-07-2011, 05:15 PM

Default video without sansa converter & audio out of sync

I was wonodering if there is a way to view videos without having to use the sansa media converter? I've tried every format or trick i can think of, and no luck. and when i do use the converter the audio gets progressively behind the video. is there any way to fix that?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 05-11-2011, 10:37 PM

go to the sansa support forum, there is a post there that outlines the video file requirements and you can use any converter with your file. i've had the best luck with windows 7 - i have the converter installed, but i just drag and drop into my video folder and 7 asks me if i want to convert, i say yes.

Old 05-13-2011, 03:41 AM

I'm confused about this too. I was under the impression it would only work if you used their converter, but I forget two videos were in a folder when adding music and dragged and dropped the entire thing. (Which also means they're stored in the Sansa's music folder, which again I thought would stop them working.)

One is in .wmv format and works perfectly. The video itself is not the best quality (someone taped it off TV about 15 years ago) but it plays and it's all in synch. The other one is .avi and doesn't even show up on the players video list.

I have no idea what caused the one to work and the other to fail though, other than the format they were in.