android
Old 09-28-2010, 02:28 AM

Default Recover the X-fi2's pre-loaded sample files here

A lot of people lose their pre-loaded files for various reasons. But, since they are pre-loaded and thus "given to you" when you buy the player, you might want to be able to recover them when lost.
I have divided the files according to "type" so you can choose which files to recover. Right now they are on Megauploads' server until I hear back from Enzo whether it's possible or not for me to upload it directly on this site.

Download links:
Audio Book
eMusic & Demos
Pictures
Videos
(You need software which can extract .zip files such as WinRAR or similar. Many Windows versions have a built-in feature for this also.)

Thanks to H0n24x for posting these up!
Like my work? Tell your friends. Don't like it? Tell me so I can improve. ^.^

Last edited by Habhome; 12-15-2013 at 10:05 AM. Reason: Fixed dead links

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 10-05-2010, 03:09 PM

The first time I was running out of space, I decided to delete these files by myself. Don't think there could be any reason why I should want them back.
Anyway, there might be someone who appreciates this.

Old 10-05-2010, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nohajc View Post
The first time I was running out of space, I decided to delete these files by myself. Don't think there could be any reason why I should want them back.
Anyway, there might be someone who appreciates this.
There are people who do want it back, it has been mentioned several times on this forum, and also in other places I frequent. Therefore we arranged for it to be accessible for those people. Others can just ignore it.

Old 01-16-2011, 08:37 PM

Sorry for Bumping this thred, but is it posabil to also post these on MediaFire? its faster, you can upload up to 200MB with no account, or 200MB with account

Old 01-17-2011, 04:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottlocks View Post
Sorry for Bumping this thred, but is it posabil to also post these on MediaFire? its faster, you can upload up to 200MB with no account, or 200MB with account
Then no, these files are more than 200MB total, and I don't have a MediaFire account, that's why they are on MegaUploads where I do have an account. But feel free to put them up there yourself and send the links to me and I will post them in the first post next to the others.
(How much of a difference does it really make anyway? Files aren't horrendously huge and Megauploads isn't much slower from what I have noticed compared to other sites)

Old 06-30-2011, 02:25 PM

when i deleted them, i saved them to my pc:-)