android
Old 07-05-2011, 07:31 AM

Default Should I sell?

Hey all. Been ages since I've posted here...

I'm considering selling my Creative Zen Vision:M (60GB, thick, black) along with the Zendock and a few other accessories I bought back in the day (small dock, adaptors, cables, remotes). I still have the original packaging for the ZVM and Zendock too.

So here's my question; is it worth selling or keeping? I don't use it anymore but all the items are in great condition. If I do decide to sell, how much should I ask for?

Technically this isn't a selling ad, so please don't move my thread.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 07-09-2011, 02:00 PM

IMO, I wouldn't sell it. Why don't you use it anymore? I still use my 30GB ZVM occasionally in my truck and in my office while working on computers.

Old 07-10-2011, 07:22 AM

I stopped using it in mid-2009 when I bought a Cowon S9. I believe I wanted to upgrade before the ZVM died as I wanted something thinner and smaller. As mentioned, I have the thick 60GB version.

About 3 months ago the on / off switch of the S9 broke, and now I'm using my HTC Desire HD Android phone for music. Battery is woeful, but I can scrobble, which is a massive plus for me. If the ZVM could have done this successfully then I would prolly still be using it. On that topic, I tried a third party program and it produced horrible results to my last.fm charts.

Old 07-12-2011, 09:11 AM

Re: how much, I would recommend checking sites like ebay, craigslist, kijiji, etc. to see how much other people are selling it for.

Old 07-14-2011, 08:05 PM

Ta dude!

Old 07-23-2011, 11:22 PM

Hey Inverted Skull,
Oh man you have gold there.
Those are the only players that can be upgraded to 120 and they are getting rarer and rarer.
I buy them everytime I see them.
Put it on eBay. I usually bid up to $100 for those. Usually they sell at about $75 even broken.
By the way, that switch is REALLY easy to fix if it is just the white plastic slide.
The battery is an easy fix and cost less then $10 on eBay.
I could help you fix it. Heck all the info you need is here on the site.
Let me know if you list it on eBay. I will bid on it.

Old 08-13-2011, 11:30 PM

No way bro, ZVM rocks! I'm willing to bet that you would get plenty of offers here on abi & would never have to waste time postiing it on Ebay, etc!

Q for admiiniistrators: is there a "marketplace" sectionn on abi where participants can buy and sell gear they no longer need or want?

Old 08-14-2011, 12:20 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjulty View Post
No way bro, ZVM rocks! I'm willing to bet that you would get plenty of offers here on abi & would never have to waste time postiing it on Ebay, etc!

Q for admiiniistrators: is there a "marketplace" sectionn on abi where participants can buy and sell gear they no longer need or want?
It's called the classified section. The link: http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum...play.php?f=190

Old 02-04-2012, 06:00 PM

Thanks for the replies all, and sorry all for the lack of response. It's been a long time since I started this thread, and only in the last couple weeks have I decided what to do. I'm selling. I haven't put it on eBay yet, just in the Classifieds here: http://anythingbutipod.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67568

The ZVM and the Playdock are actually in excellent condition, and work perfectly. So no, there's no broken power button. I think I might have added some confusion... the Cowon S9 I'm also selling has a broken power button. But also does the old Zen Macro (not the ZVM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audiobooks4Me View Post
By the way, that switch is REALLY easy to fix if it is just the white plastic slide.
So anyways, let me know what you guys think!

Old 02-09-2012, 10:50 PM

Default Creative Vision M 60

Just lost my Creative Vision M 60GB player on the ski slopes....so depressed. I have the docking station. I'm just interested in replacing the player and reloading the 57 gigs of music I had on it....uggghh. If you would sell it separately, please let me know the price.