android
Old 09-17-2011, 08:34 AM

Default Two question about SansaDisk Fuze

I've got my SanDisk Fuze (V 1.01.01).

I'd like to know:

1 - how can I browse my files as directory? Like a file system...
2 - how can I add tracks to a playlist?

Is it possible with original firmware? I need to upgrade it? Or is it possible only with RockBox?

Thanks

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 09-17-2011, 09:00 AM
Administrator

Congratulations on you getting a new DAP. That firmware version is outdated. If you want to update directions on how to upgrade are here.

1. Have you looked? Once you upgrade and add music if you look then you'll know.
2. Creating playlists on the Fuze has been discussed many times here. Please do a search and post what you have tried if you have difficulty.

Click here. It takes you to the subforum front page. The thread directly before this one has information on how to create playlists on the Fuze. Creating playlists on the Clip+ is the same. Any thread you see on how to create playlists on the Clip+ should have more information you can use.

Old 09-18-2011, 04:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skip252 View Post
Congratulations on you getting a new DAP. That firmware version is outdated. If you want to update directions on how to upgrade are here.
what do you mean with DAP? I was conscious about buying V1 of the player. Many users here say to me that is good.

Quote:
1. Have you looked? Once you upgrade and add music if you look then you'll know.
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean :O

Quote:
2. Creating playlists on the Fuze has been discussed many times here. Please do a search and post what you have tried if you have difficulty.

Click here. It takes you to the subforum front page. The thread directly before this one has information on how to create playlists on the Fuze. Creating playlists on the Clip+ is the same. Any thread you see on how to create playlists on the Clip+ should have more information you can use.
Ok, I will.

Old 09-18-2011, 05:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djfonplaz View Post
what do you mean with DAP? I was conscious about buying V1 of the player. Many users here say to me that is good.

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean :O

Ok, I will.
DAP=Digital Audio Player, it's all good. It's a great player.

skip means you should update to the newest firmware and you'll find the possibility to browse your Fuze by folders as opposed to tag browsing.

The Fuze section of this forum should provide all the pointers you need for upgrading the FW.

Old 09-18-2011, 05:09 AM

ohh...ok Just update the firmware right now (as suggested by skip) and YES : I can browse my files by folder! That's awesome

Now I'll try to read some tutorial about making playlist.

Thanks you guys and ladies

Old 09-18-2011, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Ok! So I tried this :

1 - Create a empty playlist on Winamp, than save it as m3u;
2 - Putted this playlist on MUSIC/ on the device
3 - If I go on Music/Playlist I see it.

FIRST PROBLEM - Tried to open it on the device, but it have been frozen for 20-30 seconds more or less. Restarted, and now Seems that it works fine. If I connect/disconnect to the PC and I try to open it, another 20-30 seconds. Seems that everytime I connect it I need time to access it...
Why? Is it normal?

SECOND PROBLEM - Now, I want to add tracks on this playlist when I listen them on the DAP. But if I go on the Menu and I scroll I see only Add Songs to GoList, and I can't choose on which playlist store it.

THIRD PROBLEM - What is this GoList playlist? I don't see it when I explore files when the device is connected to the Device. In fact, I can't recognize neither the default tracks loaded on Fuze when I opened it first time (I see them on Folders->MTP->). Where are there? I think on the same way where I can find GoList playlist.

Hope you can help me with these specific troubles Thanks

Last edited by djfonplaz; 09-18-2011 at 07:38 AM.

Old 09-18-2011, 11:49 AM

I've totally updated my previous comments!!! Just to notice to everybody that could help me