android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-15-2011, 06:55 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Visionaudio...

1. "new firmware this morning". Please be more specific. My Fuze is running V02.02.26A.

2. I don't use WAV files, but I found three on my hard drive from two different sources. So I created 3 one-file directories on a micro SD card. I also created a directory with all 3 files. I placed them under the already existing MUSIC directory. I used Folder mode to navigate to these folders. The files were listed by filename. I selected one. The resulting screen shows the filename scrolling (long file names) or stationary (short file name). The word UNKNOWN is not visible in either screen. But when I pressed the Home button to move to another song, the following started scrolling across the bottom of the screen "Now Playing: Unknown-filename". This Unknown represents the Artist Name, which is Unknown because of the lack of metadata.

3. Because of the seeming difference in my results and yours, I have another Q. Are you talking about the original Fuze, or the newer touch screen Fuze Plus (or Fuze+)?

Perhaps you can provide a long post showing the exact sequence of actions/results similar to my point 2.

Steve

Last edited by FreeZ5; 10-15-2011 at 07:15 PM.