android
Old 11-14-2011, 08:34 PM

Default SGP 4.0 Not Auto Resizing Websites

Hi, Just bought this from BB yesterday, everything seems to work well, except when viewing a website the player doesn't Auto resize website to fit screen when I zoom in or zoom out, reguardless if I have the option enabled or not , in the internet settings. Do you think I have a defective unit. Any tips.

Thanks

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 11-15-2011, 12:48 PM

Hi Guys, Can anyone tell me if they have this same problem? Other I will return it . I would appreciate any help.

Thanks

Old 11-15-2011, 04:42 PM

You mean the text? Anyway defective item for an app problem? no way!

Old 11-15-2011, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccelis View Post
Hi Guys, Can anyone tell me if they have this same problem? Other I will return it . I would appreciate any help.

Thanks
Not sure I understand the problem. Do you mean the Auto-Fit option in the settings for the standard browser?

This is what happens for me. Reading a thread in the anythingbutipod.com forums, after double-tapping the screen, with the option turned off the, text continues it's natural flow and I have to swipe around to see the whole line. With the option turned on, a double tap zooms in as before but the text reflows to fit the screen so no swiping is necessary.

This isn't happening for you?

Old 11-16-2011, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goucham View Post
Not sure I understand the problem. Do you mean the Auto-Fit option in the settings for the standard browser?

This is what happens for me. Reading a thread in the anythingbutipod.com forums, after double-tapping the screen, with the option turned off the, text continues it's natural flow and I have to swipe around to see the whole line. With the option turned on, a double tap zooms in as before but the text reflows to fit the screen so no swiping is necessary.

This isn't happening for you?
Thanks, I didn't know the double tap trick, I was just spreading my fingers out on the screen to enlarge text. It does enlarge it it just won't resize to fit the screen. The double taps works perfect.
Thanks so much for your help.
This is my first andriod touch device, so sorry if this common knowledge.

Thanks