Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-22-2011, 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by David K View Post
My package didn't come with installation disk. It just come with a limited 90 day warranty, easy to use manual, dock, earphone and that's it. Am I missing anything because Sony didn't instruct on how to download lyrics onto your mp3 player. I know how, but there's gotta be an easier way. I've searched .LRC online but no luck with that.
My player (an NWZ-E465) didn't come with an installation disc. Instead the installation files were on the player itself. Per the Quick Start Guide, double click on "Setup.exe" (located in "Storage Media") and it will install the Walkman Guide and Media Go on your computer. One thing to mention about the Walkman Guide: Unlike the guides for my previous Walkman DAPs, this one is not a PDF file. Instead, it appears to be a HTML file and it opens in a web browser.

Added: If you don't have the "Setup.exe" file on your player, both the Walkman Guide and Media Go are available on the Sony Website.
In Use
Player: Sony NWZ-A17
Music Management Software: Media Go 3.0

Headphones: JVC HA-S140

Last edited by CDMP3PlayerFan; 11-22-2011 at 12:02 PM. Reason: To add to the original post.